Wellness in the Wild
Wellness in the Wild
Hi, I am Jo, a Kundalini & Children’s Yoga Teacher. I have been teaching since 2013. Qualified through Starchild Yoga, Yoga for the Special Child and Ik SaraNDhian School of Kundalini, I have over 400 hrs of study under my elasticated belt. My self-styled classes incorporate elements from many traditions, using music, movement, breath work and sound to reach a place of peace & joy. I found yoga at a point in my life where it was desperately needed and I can honestly say it saved my life. My mission is to share Yoga, mindfulness and spiritual living with as many people as possible, including the next generation.
Hi, I’m Kelsey and I’m a 200hr Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher with a certificate in Yoga Nidra.
I’m extremely passionate about movement and since beginning my yoga teaching journey, I feel I’ve really found my ‘calling’ in life. I believe in all aspects of yoga – not just on the physical movement but what we can take off the mat too.
I am also a qualified personal trainer and dance teacher with experience in teaching all ages from toddlers to adults aged 80years plus.
Trying to find our balance in a busy 24hr western world can be hard. So, having time to switch off and come home to yourself is so important and I’m really excited to be teaching at this wonderful retreat to find ‘Wellness in the Wild’. There is no better time to try yoga, to disconnect from our busy lives for a weekend and put your health first.
I’m always a student of Yoga and I’m hoping to one day become a Yoga Therapist. My classes are suitable for all levels and abilities. The style I tend to teach is Hatha Vinyasa Flow – strength and stretch! Outside of teaching I love to get outside, write, sing, dance and spend time with those closest to me.
I hope to see you on the mat & in the wild very soon!
Join us for a weekend of nature, yoga, meditation, dance and more. Reconnect back to yourself in the most stunning location complete with wood fired hot tubs and full vegan menu throughout your stay.
– 2 nights in woodland domes – sharing and single occupancy available
– Natural products to awaken the senses
– Wood fired hot tubs with each accommodation dome
– 1 Morning Kundalini Yoga Class
– 1 Morning Hatha Yoga Class
– 1 Evening Yin Yoga Classes,
– 1 Evening Yoga Nidra
– 2 Meditation Sessions a day, combination of mantra chanting & mindwork
– Opening Ceremony
– Dance Celebration Workshop
– Plenty of time to unwind, go silent and spend time in these beautiful surroundings (each twin dome has its own hot tub!)
– Reconnection time to the Wild and natural autumnal surroundings
– Full Vegan Menu
– Time for you to relax, unwind & recharge